We've all had a case of the Monday blues. But it's another thing when those blues become your soundtrack. If you can relate to one or more of the below then maybe it's not you, it may be your job, and it just might be time to tell your job... Bye Felicia!
1. No-Make-Up-Monday has become every day. Believe me, I love a break from getting dressed up, but there is also a sense of pride attached to how we present ourselves. We should want to look and feel our best at work. If you've lost the motivation to feel good at your workplace, then it might be time to pay yourself some TLC and move.
2. Your bosses party more than you do. It's funny when your co-worker is recovering from a crazy night out with a hangover cheeseburger in the office, but it's not funny when it affects your job. If your boss is the one setting this "short-hair-don't-care" attitude, how do they expect you to transcend it? Time to say BUH-BYE.
3. You feel unfulfilled for a prolonged period of time. We all have boring days at work or assignments that we are uninterested in, but if you find that you are unfulfilled by you work every day then it may be time to reassess you career path or at least your current job.
4. All you talk about on your Hinge date is your job. While there is something to be said about being involved in your job you also need a healthy work-life balance. If work is the only thing that seems to be consuming your mind it might be time to start prioritizing some hobbies.
5. You're experiencing any sort of sketchy behavior. If you think something is sketchy at your office then there's a big chance it is, and where there is smoke there is fire. There's no room for harassment or illegal activities in a young professional's life. Code red, abort mission ASAP.
Remember, at the end of the day this is YOUR life, make sure you are doing something that makes you happy!!