We all know that vitamin C is great for us in terms of boosting our immune systems, but it is also amazing for our skin! For a brief period in my life I worked at a spa, I would always ask the estheticians what I should be doing in my 20's to help my skin down the road. The answer was always simple, drink water and use a vitamin C serum. Vitamin C serums work because vitamin C is a free-radical fighter and is helps produce collagen naturally. It also gives your face that healthy glow, which we are all trying to get!
I recently started using Vitamin C Serum for face by Radha Beauty. I love this product, because not only is it one of the highest quality vitamin C serums available, but it also contains vegan hyaluronic acid. What is hyaluronic acid you may ask? It's a powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps your skin plump and hydrated, thus younger looking. Basically its' a healthy dose of moisture for your face!
So after a few weeks using this product, this is what I saw:
- My face appeared less dry and more hydrated
- I had that healthy "summer time glow" from the vitamin C
- I noticed my emerging fine lines around my mouth seemed less noticeable
Tips on how to use:
- I recommend using the vitamin C serum at night before bed
- let the serum dry completely on your face, after application, before applying a moisturizer
- I recommend using a few nights a week to begin and see how your skin reacts
- A little bit goes a long way, use sparingly
Now all you lovelies go get your vitamin C on and keep that skin healthy, hydrated, and beautiful!
xoxo, Legally Blonde and Brunette
Powered by BrandBacker